Saturday, January 25, 2014

365 Grateful Project

On New Year's Day I watched a video about a project called 365 Grateful. It is a personal project designed to help you see the blessings in your ordinary day to day life. It's amazing how after just one month of doing this I've created memories that I would have almost immediately forgotten. Most are small moments that I normally wouldn't have given a second thought and some are things I take for granted and never stopped to realize that it was a blessing and that I should be grateful for it. It is just the beginning and I'm in awe of the blessings I have already discovered in my life and amazed that I didn't even realize that they were there all along. I'm excited to see what I discover during the next 11 months. Below are my Grateful pictures for January.



No comments:

Post a Comment